This is my life post college graduation and pre real life- filled with random (mostly) domestic adventures!
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Revelations on Gchat
A few days ago, I was talking to my friend Caitlin on Gchat and I was telling her about my crafting experiments (most of which worked, some of which did not) and she mentioned blogging. I've blogged before, while I was abroad in France, so that I could keep my friends and family up on my travels and meals (mostly meals) and she said she loved it. So, we both thought, why not start blogging again, for the same reason, except instead of travels and meals, it'll be more about crafting, meals and fashion. Anyways, I hope this will help me both keep myself occupied while I wait for my job to start and keep my friends and family updated on what I've been up to. Feel free to leave comments on anything and everything and thanks for reading! xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Val!
ReplyDeleteI've also been talking to Caitlin on GChat and I have a very similar blog that I started a little over a month ago! They sound like they are going to be similar so here is the link to mine so we can follow each other and share :)
http://rachelcaplan.blogspot.com